This policy applies to the site www.marmotcontrol.com
Last updated date: September 8th, 2022
As part of its trading activity, the website www.marmotcontrol.com, operated by Gigawatts Productions, headquartered at 35 rue Santos Dumont 75015 Paris, collects and processes data, some of them are qualified as « personal data » . Gigawatts Productions undertakes to respect the privacy of web site users and uses these data responsibly and confidentially in the course of your use of the website and its services.
1. Collection of personal information
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance to Gigawatts Productions, which is responsible for this site.
Any information that can identify you should be considered personal information. These include your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location or your IP address. “Personal information” is also used as a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679.
The website www.marmotcontrol.com may collect two types of data :
• The data directly transmitted
- These data are the ones you transmit us directly at the time of your registration on the website, when you order a music license, through the contact form, by subscribing to our newsletter, by contacting us via e-mail, phone or social networks. These data include your last name, your first name , your postal address, e-mail address, your telephone number, your date of birth and when required, the project title for which you want to acquire a music license and the production company name which will own this license.
• The data collected automatically
2. Use of data
The personal data you provide us are used to recontact you and/or as part of your request.
If you suscribe to our newsletter, you may also receive special offers for music licenses availables on www.marmotcontrol.com
The web analytics data are collected in an anonymous format (by registering anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and make it possible to measure the traffic to our website, the consultations and possible mistakes to continuously improve the user experience. These data are used by Gigawatts Productions, responsible for the data processing, and will never be transmitted to third parties nor be used for any other purpose than provided for in this paragraph.
The data collected is kept by Gigawatts Productions and will not be transmitted to any other company.
We also collect certain information through cookies .
A cookie is a small information file identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to it. The cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your login client to a commercial site, the contents of your current shopping cart, an identifier to track your browsing for statistical purposes or advertising, etc.
The consent to store cookies is considered valid for a period of thirteen (13) months maximum. At the end of this period, we will ask again for your authorization to save cookies on your hard drive.
https://www.marmotcontrol.com/ privacy-policy /
4. Cookies used on this site
• Use of the site: to help us understand whether this is your first visit or not, and to record the preferences you determined during your previous visit to the site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in every time you visit the site.
• Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) in order to allow you to use the share buttons on social networks more effectively.
• Targeting: to allow us to send targeted advertisements, on the web and social networks, to the Internet user who browses our site.
• Audience measurement: to track statistical site traffic data (number of visits, pages visited, original page, etc.) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content.
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by indicating it using the button made available on the right, at the bottom of each page (Cookie management) or by configuring your browser software.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being our fault.
6. Person responsible for processing personal information
a) The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is David Soltany. He can be contacted by email at: email@example.com and by phone at +33 6 60 06 25 42.
b) Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person in charge of processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
In addition, the person in charge of processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures for her.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
7. Retention period of personal information
The person in charge of the processing of personal information will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all the personal information collected for a maximum period of 13 months.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, your e-mail address will be kept for a period of three years. If no exchange of information (request from you, exchange of e-mail) is established between Gigawatts Productions and you, we will remove your email address from our database three years after your subscription.
8. Hosting of personal information
OVH SAS, subsidiary of OVH Groupe SAS
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 Code APE 2620Z VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419 Head office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France Telephone number: 09 72 10 10 07.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. Our host is required to respect the confidentiality of your information. Gigawatts productions will endeavour to maintain confidentiality and authenticity of client informations that you may communicate on www.marmotcontrol.com by using industry standard. We use, for example, an encrypted password protection and firewalls but we can’t guarantee an absolute safety. We recommend you to protect the acmes to your account by a carefully chosen password. If you believe your account was subject to an unauthorized access, please contact us. Similarly, if we suspect your account was used by a third party, we will notify you.
This personal information protection policy can be consulted at any time at the address indicated below:
https://www.marmotcontrol.com/ privacy-policy /
We reserve the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with the law in force.
11. Your rights concerning personal data collected by us
You have the right to consult and amend your personal data or to delete it. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
12. Acceptance of the personal information protection policy
The personal data will only be collected after the express consent of the user. This consent is validly collected, free, clear and unambiguous.
We undertake to comply with the following legislative provisions: